I am cop not by default on screen – Prem Kumar

I am not available because I am playing a computer game that takes up a good portion of the screen. In fact, just enough to obscure your IM, I am cop not by default on screen - Prem Kumar! Lovely star of Kannada cinema from soft roles to hard role from 'Shatru'!






I am not available because I am playing a computer game that takes up a good portion of the screen. In fact, just enough to obscure your IM, I am cop not by default on screen - Prem Kumar! Lovely star of Kannada cinema from soft roles to hard role from 'Shatru'!
You have read this article Kannada / Kannada Events with the title I am cop not by default on screen – Prem Kumar. You can bookmark this page URL http://frostmortem.blogspot.in/2011/04/i-am-cop-not-by-default-on-screen-prem.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...